Nominate your peers, advisors, teachers and others who have helped your SLS Chapter and made a difference in your community. Each year SLS honors those individuals who go above and beyond at the SLS High School Conference, and it all starts with you nominating them. Read about each of the awards below, and see if you know someone who should be nominated.
To submit awards, click the button and return the completed nomination form.
Deadline: October 15, 2019
Award CriteriaDownload Award Criteria Here
SLS Advisor of the Year
- Enables the chapter and students to develop to their maximum potential.
- Uses their strengths in a positive way to enhance the chapter.
- Exemplifies the chapter’s beliefs in everyday life.
- Shows dedication in being an advisor.
- Involved and dedicated in helping with the chapter’s goals.
- Commitment and dedication to their chapter for at least two years.
SLS Unsung Hero
(Named after Doris Vega, former SLS Staff and dear friend and mentor of SAB Alumni)
- Supports students, chapter and Student Leadership Services behind the scenes.
- Gives thankfully and unselfishly with an open heart.
- Respected by students, advisors and Student Leadership Services staff.
- Goes above and beyond with no expectation of recognition.